- GRP hull and carbon fibre superstructure.
- Volvo IPS 1200 Engines.
- Semi-displacement hull tested in the Wageningen, Holland tank test facility to optimise the performance of the SX88 in its different speed ranges up to 23 knots.
- Her open stern creates multi-functional area which can be used as a garage, beach club or sport activity area.
- Two main deck layouts: Open space or Owner’s cabin.
- One steering position on the flybridge.
- Flybridge area can be closed and air-conditioned.
- Advanced building processes to strengthen her open hull design.
- Highest environment sustainability as a result of the use of low impact materials and process.
The Sanlorenzo SX88 is available with a choice of three layouts including a five cabin layout available as an optional extra. The owner’s cabin can either be situated forward on the main deck or amidships on the lower deck.
Yachts on Display at Cannes Yachting Festival 2017:
SX Range - Crossover Yacht
SX88 World Premiere.
SL Range - Planing Hull Yachts
SL78, SL86, SL96, SL106 and SL118.
SD Range - Semi-Displacement Yachts
SD112 and SD126.
To ensure you receive our best attention we ask that you advise us of your expected date of attendance, and we look forward to welcoming you to the Sanlorenzo stand.
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact:
Alan Gulliver - +34 660 047 242
Andy McDougall - +34 609 609 520
Attila Oeder-Erickson - +34 634 340 189
Bobby McDougall - +34 639 971 565